Jio has announced a new and more interactive sports viewing experience for its JioTV users during the ongoing Nidahas trophy.
The Jio TV app will now give users more options to personalize their viewing experience for the Nidahas Trophy. The tri-nation T20 competition between India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh is being streamed on Jio TV. The new interactive features will be available to consumers on the Jio Cricket channel, and are being billed as a “revolution in live TV space” by the company. The cricket tournament is being played in Colombo and will continue till March 18, 2018.
Customers who watch the tri-series can:
1. Customize their viewing experience by selecting from 5 different camera angles
2. Experience audio from stump mic & stadium ambiance for an immersive feel
3. Choose commentary in a language of their choice – Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada
4. Get access to leading cricket experts and commentators including Zaheer Khan, Ashish Nehra and Gaurav Kapoor
5. View score and other details on demand, on a single click
6. Watch catch-up (past content) in case they have missed a ball or a six