Reliance Big TV will provide Indians free of cost access to an extensive range of HD-quality entertainment channels. The company is set to roll digital entertainment with a HD HEVC set-top box free of cost, effectively.
“Reliance Big TV is going to mark the beginning of a new dawn in the way Indians have been accessing entertainment on their TV sets,” director of Reliance Big TV, Vijender Singh, said in a statement.
Other than offering one year of free HD channels, the company will give users access to 500 free to air channels for free for a period of 5 years.
“Starting from today (Wednesday), entertainment comes effectively free of cost, with the latest offer by Reliance Big TV. Now every Indian household can enjoy high quality home entertainment and students can have free of cost access to education content with latest HD HEVC set Top box.”
Steps To Avail Reliance Big TV’s offer:
1. In order to avail Reliance Big TV’s set-top box offer, consumers need to book the DTH by paying a pre-booking amount of Rs. 499. At the time of installation, Rs. 1,500 need to be paid as booking charges. An additional amount of Rs. 250 needs to be paid for installation. However, an amount of Rs. 1,999 is refunded after completion of three years in the form of recharge as loyalty bonus.
2. After completion of 1 year consumer has to do a regular monthly recharge of Rs. 300 for next 2 years to avail the loyalty cashback of Rs. 1,999.
3. At the end of three years, the company would refund a sum of Rs. 1,999 in the form of recharge.
4. The maximum time duration from booking to installation will be 30 to 45 days, said the company.
5. Customer should be active at the end of 3 years in order to avail the offer.
Big TV website: https://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/home.html
Pre-Booking link: http://prebook.reliancedigitaltv.com/PreBooking/CustomerReg.aspx